Sunday, August 15, 2010

JeniKen's Jewels


Here is my brand spankin' new website. It's so new that there isn't anything on it yet!

jenikensjewels.webs.com

When I'm done, you will find everyday, every wear jewelry. Priced to sell, starting from $15.00 each.

Stuff that you can buy for your kids, and stuff that you can wear with your jeans, shorts and tanks, beach outfit, or nothing at all......

Easy going, sometimes edgy, but always everyday.

Available to you online or at home. I will be branching out to HomeParties, Farmers Markets and mall kiosks.

Christmas is coming, and I will be up and running full steam ahead! I am building my merchandise so if you would like anything before then, send me a message or email and we'll go from there!

Looking forward to Bringin' the Bling!

Jennifer

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations Jenny
    I'm so happy for you and just know you'll be a success! ♥

    MOM

    ReplyDelete