Thursday, May 27, 2010

Twitter-bug?!?!?!

OK, so I've been bitten by the Twitter Bug.

I know, I know, and yes, I 'follow' the gang, Ellen, Ashton, Family Circle, I am awaiting with baited breath for the very next thing that doll face Ashton thumbs into his cell....Not only do I have SOOOOO much time on my hands but now, I can fill it with the mundane and jovial rantings of the rich and famous.

As for me, I am turning in a new direction. I have made a commitment to my body that I will not be that 400lb woman that is trucked into the local ER cuz I got a hernia looking for the waffle that I dropped.

Just for the record, I don't like waffles.

Anyway, I have started on a new path of most resistance and look forward to the day that I can run with my daughter and not have the richter scale sending out SOS's to the powers that be, y'know, them, that are they.

I am not going to put my current poundage here, suffice it to say I'm prob'ly bigger'n you.

I can tell that I have already off loaded a couple of roasts and maybe a loaf of Italian bread, So, things are looking Outstanding. Woo Hoot for me!!!

I love that things may be changing in various aspects of my life. and as they do, I'll be sure to blather on and on about them. Hopefully, by taking charge of my life, it will influence someone else to do the same for themselves.

That's all for today 'cuz I've got weight to toss, people to see, money to spend and places to be!

Until next time!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment