Thursday, January 15, 2009

Bloggin' Virgin....


Okay, so this is the very first time for me. Slow and easy with alot of reasurrence is the plan. We'll get into the hot and heavy stuff when I 've learned the ropes.

I have a couple of friends that 'blog' and I have shamefully 'peeked' a few times to see what is going on with them. It seems that everyone is living their lives according to the way they feel each day. So, here I am living my life the way I want. Is that Okay with you? By the way, when I ask questions like that, they are more than likely going to be rhetorical, so don't bother offering your opinion, I really don't want it.

Back to living.

Some things you might want to know about me, I am married to a wonderful man but you won't get to know anything about him cuz he doesn't want to be 'on the web'.( His name is Tom and we've been married for 3 years come March and we've put up with each other for 6 years.(as of today)) We have a daughter but you won't get to know anything about her cuz (Tom) doesn't want her on the web. For reasons that I agree with. Pervs and all. 25 cents at the hardware store and the problem is solved.

Anyhoo...

We have 3 dogs, Dumb, Dumber, and Dumbest, the names are interchangeable and cannot possibly protect the innocent. A cat named Pokey, I cannot take any credit there, thank God. I do not like cats. Hate is a more appropriate description of how I feel towards that creepy species.

I love to read, books, mags, wall art, street signs, you name it, I'll read it. within reason anyway.
Music, ya I like it. Just got the new Nickleback, LOVING that CD. and Pink, na na na na na na na..... a little angry but now adays, who isn't?
I have a job. 'nuff said.
Favorite vacation spot.....that would be Vegas. Just got back from there, had a good time with my mom. She had a better time than me at the 'Thunder" though. but I won 800 bucks. thhbbbt.
I like to cook, but enjoy it more when Tom does the cooking. He's pretty good to.

I s'pose that you are reading this cuz I've sent you a little thing that says I have a blog....ya hoo. and you want the low down and dirty. but sorry to disappoint, I'll prob'ly be one of those freekin' boring moms that just blather on and on about the things of the day like dishes, laundry, housework, traffic....
Bullshit. I'll spew all sorts of naughty, juicy,eyebrow raising tidbits that'll just make you come back for more.

I won't post recipes or info on how to get wine stains out of your blouse, carpet, bedsheets etc. There's a simple explanation for those anyway, "Oh my! is that red wine in your carpet, blouse, bed sheet etc?" You could reply with a delicate "um.. yes, I didn't have any club soda handy..." Or you could just say something like "Yes it is, and your not gonna believe the kind of chandelier swinging sex we had that night." Usually shuts people up.

So, if your reading this and looking for something tasteful, demure, sugar coated and polite. Well, you're freekin' lost and need to go back to your 'home page'.

Please feel free to read this drivel but remember that you're the one who came here, if you're offended by what you read; tough shit. grow a pair or leave.

This is me living my live the way I want to. I have my beliefs and I am not interested in yours. I will not be swayed so don't even try. I am accountable to God, my family, and the people I give a damn about. And just maybe, you could be one of them.

I can't promise that I'll yammer everyday cuz I do have a life. but I'll try to keep you in the loop, whoever the hell you are.

Oh yeah, so what the HELL was up with Ryan Seacrest???? Hello??? the guy is blind. Hey Ryan, I'm hi five'n ya!!! Oh ya that's right. you can't see me! Dumb ass.

And for those of you that care, Go Obama Go!!!

Well, Tom is wondering where the hell I am and I can't think of anything else to say, so, good night and get a life.



3 comments:

  1. YAH! I'm gonna enjoy reading ya. Looking forward to whatever you decide to throw our way.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hu yah mama! that's my baby, butter wouldn't melt in her mouth. And did I ever have a blast at thunder down under. Best buns ever to have crossed these hands (sans) the yeast!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. WAHOOO!! Something interesting for me to read when im on the computer!!!

    ReplyDelete